Sunday, January 5, 2014

Secret Someones (January 5, 2013)

I like to try and keep these posts relatively short but that may be hard with a group I adore as much as Secret Someones!  They have only released a 3 song EP but I can't get enough of it.  "Quit Pulling Me Down" made my Best of 2013 list and I can't help smiling and singing along when it comes on.  By the second verse I am air drumming along and once they hit the chorus I am simply going nuts with the harmonies. I LOVE this song! "Surrender" and "I Won't Follow" are also fantastic tracks that show off the groups various sounds and styles.

Secret Someones features three of my favorite singers, Lelia Broussard, Bess Rogers and Hannah Winkler and putting them together (along with Zach Jones) is heaven on earth for me.  I hope you'll find $3 and download their EP at http://secretsomeones.bandcamp.com/music.

Happy New Year! Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment