Sunday, December 29, 2013

Best of 2013

For the 11th time, here is my list of best emerging songs/artists of 2013!  Please share this list, support these artists and spread the word about the Emerge Music Group so we can let more people know about great new music!!

This list is not in priority order, but if I were to put these all on CD or on a playlist I would use this order for what I feel would be the best listening experience. I hope you enjoy it!!

Best of 2013
(note: song links will take you to iTunes or other sites to purchase/listen to song, band links will take you to their website/FB page)
  1. Everybody's Dancing and I Want To Die - Deaf Havana
  2. Attention - We Are The In Crowd
  3. Revo - Walk Off the Earth
  4. Two Strikes - Melodime
  5. Big - Distant Cousins
  6. The Road - Vocal Few
  7. You Don't Owe Me Anything - Tonight Alive
  8. Laura Palmer - Bastille
  9. Quit Pulling Me Down - Secret Someones
  10. Dress It Up - Poor Young Things
  11. To Be Wanted - Plug in Stereo (featuring Megan & Liz)
  12. Brighter - Patent Pending
  13. Ledges - Noah Gundersen
  14. White Fences - NEEDTOBREATHE
  15. You Could Be My Girl - Nathan Angelo
  16. Keep It Simple, Stupid - My Body Sings Electric
  17. Goodbye - Glenn Morrison (feat. Islove)
  18. Forever - Matt Hires
  19. I Believe In Us - David Ryan Harris
  20. Happy - Melissa Polinar
  21. My Type - Saint Motel
  22. Bathed in Blue - Lily Kershaw
  23. One Heart - Leftover Cuties
  24. Luck - American Authors
  25. Try - John Newman
  26. Collide - Jake Miller
  27. Remember Me - Gavin James
  28. Chasing Twisters - Delta Rae
  29. Good - Dave Barnes
  30. Secret - Crystalyne
  31. All I Need - Courage My Love
  32. Crazy - The CO
  33. Up, On & Over - Bronze Radio Return
  34. If You Can Hear Me - Ben Rector
  35. There's a Rumor - The August Empire
  36. Shake It Off - Autumns Cannon
  37. Runaway - Andrew Morstein
  38. Dry (Fresh Out Of You) - Caitlin Timmins
  39. Nothing More - The Alternate Routes (feat. Lily Costner)

No comments:

Post a Comment