Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ohio Avenue (December 15, 2013)

Hold on Buckeye fans, Ohio Avenue is not from Ohio, not even close. This pop rock "band" from Huntsville, Alabama has a new 3 song EP out that I can't get enough of. Band is in quotes because it's really the work of one guy, Derek Williams, and whatever friends he pulls together.  My favorite song, and one of my favorites of 2013, is "No Such Thing As Goodbye" (those of you who know me from my full time work can be assured to hear this song in an upcoming end of the school year slide show!).  "Catch Me" has a bit more of a rock edge to it and "All I Ever Wanted Was You" is sweet and sentimental.  While their previous music is more grounded in Christian rock, this EP is simply mainstream (and excellent) pop music.

Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/what-tomorrow-holds-single/id677714775

No comments:

Post a Comment