Sunday, August 10, 2014

Vintage Trouble (August 10, 2014)

I am so glad that Vintage Trouble finally released their new album, "The Swing House Acoustic Sessions" to iTunes to give me a great excuse to feature them.  This band has a sound unlike any other that I know of right now. They beautifully combine classic rock and soul sounds with a modern day edge.  Their lead singer, Ty Taylor, is one of my all time favorites (check out his work with Dakota Moon - one of my favorite bands that most people haven't heard of) and this music suits his stellar voice.  Their 2012 release, "The Bomb Shelter Sessions" is full speed ahead blues and soul tinted rock with so many great songs.  And now they've stripped it down with this acoustic release.  These guys just do it all right!

Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment