Sunday, August 31, 2014

Taylor Henderson (August 31, 2014)

Don't discredit Taylor Henderson just because he's been on two reality competition shows - he has a great voice and his latest album, "Burnt Letters" is excellent and full of fantastic songs.  At least the shows he was on were in Australia where he was a finalist on "Australia's Got Talent" (2010) and "X-Factor Australia" (2013).  When I came across this album I quickly got hooked on his music with songs such as "Already Gone," "Worth Waiting For," "Close to Nothing" and "When You Were Mine."  This is heart felt and quality pop music that gives me reason to believe we'll be seeing Taylor in the US before long.

Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira
P.S. Want to know what I've been listening to this month? Check out my new monthly Spotify playlist!!




No comments:

Post a Comment