Sunday, September 14, 2014

Amber Run (September 14, 2014)

Amber Run would have been one of my new favorite bands anyway, with songs from their "Spark" EP released earlier this year. "Heaven" and "Spark" are both great songs that showed me what this UK Alternative band is capable of. But then they took it to a whole new level with the videos for two of the songs from their new "Pilot" EP which is scheduled to be released September 21 (hopefully in the US as well as in the UK).  I'm not normally someone who gets excited about music videos but these are different.  It's three songs/parts - I Found, Pilot and part three which I can't wait to be released.  It's great music and an intense story that I'll let you watch for yourself.

I Found (Part One)
Pilot (Part Two)
Enjoy the videos, and the music, and have a great week!

Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment