Sunday, May 31, 2015

Leah Capelle (May 31, 2015)

There are few better recommendations than those that come from artists I like/respect.  Such is the case with the incredibly talented Leah Capelle.  Her music was recommended by Arden Kaywin (featured in this blog back in July, 2009!) who did some producing/arranging on Leah's self titled EP, released just last week. The first single, "Would You Know" is such a great song (check out the video below). She has a wonderful voice that can just as easily warm your heart or break it. She is the epitome of the modern day singer-songwriter who can captivate with voice and guitar or fill the room with a band. This EP has six songs that will take you on a musical journey that you won't soon forget.

Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira

PS I wanted to announce that as of July 5th, the Emerge Music Group 8th Anniversary, I will be taking a break from weekly posts.  I will continue to feature emerging bands on Twitter (@emergemusic), our Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/emergemusic) but I will do it more with quick tweets, posting a video or song, etc. and it may be once a week, several times a week or just whenever I hear something worth sharing.  I've been doing weekly posts, without fail, for almost 8 years and it's time to change things up. So I'm not going anywhere but looking to share great new music with people in simpler, easier ways then the traditional weekly posts.  I hope you'll continue to follow me and continue to support great up and coming music and musicians.

Leah Capelle: "Would You Know"


No comments:

Post a Comment