Sunday, September 8, 2013

Nathan Angelo (September 8, 2013)

Nathan Angelo has been one of my favorite singer songwriters since I first heard about 8 years ago.  He's put out one good song ("September 22") and album ("Follow Your Heart") after another - and now he is getting ready to release an incredible new album this Tuesday (Sept 10) called "Out of the Blue."  I have been lucky to hear this album already and I love it!  It pays homage to the sounds of classic Motown while keeping a distinctly modern feel.  It starts off with one of my favorite songs of the year, "Get Back," a song that forces me to sing and clap along.  It has an incredible groove to it!

I like every song on this album but also have to mention "You Could Be My Girl" which sounds like it could be a Jackson 5 remake. So much fun! Do yourself a favor and get this album when it comes out on Tuesday!

For a limited time, American Songwriter magazine is streaming the album for free go so give it a listen! http://www.americansongwriter.com/2013/09/album-premiere-nathan-angelo-out-of-the-blue/

Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment