Sunday, July 7, 2013

Abandon Kansas (July 7, 2013)

As I write this post from my home state of Colorado I felt it was a good time to feature a great band out of our neighbors to the east, Abandon Kansas. While originally a Christian rock group they have developed more of a mainstream approach to their latest music with the release of their EP "A Midwest Summer."  The first song, "You+Me+The Radio" is one of my favorite songs of the year so far.  Go grab their 3 song EP from their Bandcamp site (http://abandonkansas.bandcamp.com/album/a-midwest-summer) and hear what Kansas has to offer.

I also want to send a shout out to everyone who suggested this group to their friends in the past week as we celebrated our 6 year anniversary.  It means a lot to me and I'm excited to have more people checking out our Emerge Bands. Thank you and please keep spreading the word!

Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment