Sunday, August 12, 2012

Allen Stone (August 12, 2012)

This guy is about to explode on to the scene so I better not wait any longer to tell you about him - but now is the time to go listen to Allen Stone.  Not to be superficial but listen to him before you go look at him - because I know that I was very uncertain about this kind of goofy looking white guy until I heard his voice.  An amazing R&B/soul singer who has a brand new self titled album out which is fantastic from beginning to end. You can listen to the whole thing on his website (http://www.allenstone.com/).  A few of my favorite songs are "Say So," "Satisfaction," and "Nothing to Prove." His music is starting to get more attention with recent reviews in some major magazines so jump on the bandwagon now - it's gonna be a great ride!

Have a great week and enjoy the music!
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment