Sunday, June 3, 2012

Natasha Duarte (June 3, 2012)

Australian singer songwriter Natasha Duarte (https://www.facebook.com/tashiduarte) had already grabbed my attention the first time I heard her song "The Worst Part."  That was before I knew that this song won the International Song Writing Competition in her category beating out over 16,000 other songs.  And also before I knew that this talented writer, singer and perform is only 16 years old.  Natasha has an incredible career ahead of her and if there is any justice in the music world her songs will be heard on American radio in the very near future.  This is great pop music that reminds me of Avril Lavigne (not a bad comparison).  Her debut EP, Wanted to Feel, is available on iTunes for only $2.99!

Have a great week and enjoy the music,
Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment